Food Network Fool

About Me

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
The most important thing in my life is my family. I love my dear husband and 4 wonderful children (ages 11 through 18). I am a stay-at-home mom (my dream job!). Some of my favorite things to do include cooking (and eating!), photography, reading, piano, flute, watching my favorite TV shows, swimming, traveling, and most recently...using the rip stick with my kids. I would love to attend culinary school someday & fit my love of photography in with that somehow. My dream vacation is Italy - something I was recently blessed to experience! I'd love to return and see more of that beautiful and DELICIOUS country! My days are usually full of running kids to and from activities - scouts, sports, music and church. Sometimes I have to remind myself to breathe, but I absolutely LOVE my crazy life and the people I am lucky enough to share it with!

Friday, July 2, 2010

CHOCOLATE FROZEN YOGURT WITH CHUNKY ROCKY ROAD SAUCE (from Robin Miller Quick Fix Meals)

SERVES 4

You probably already have these ingredients in your pantry. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, just dessert, and sometimes that means taking what you have and mixing it all together! The sauce is also phenomenal spooned over sliced bananas .
••
1/2 cup chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge sauce
1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup mini marshmallows
1/4 cup yogurt-covered raisins
2 cups chocolate frozen yogurt or chocolate ice cream

In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate syrup and peanut butter. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, until warm. Stir in the marshmallows and raisins.

Spoon the frozen yogurt into individual dessert bowls, then spoon the rocky road sauce over the top and serve.

Total Time: 5 minutes
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES

No comments:

Post a Comment